About the job
Claron Health International, founded in Africa by Africans, is a digital health company providing integrated medical services. Our solution includes smart clinics, occupational health, virtual primary care, and accessible healthcare for all.
Over the last year, Claron Health International has become one of the leading and most trusted COVID19 testing providers in Ghana. Throughout the pandemic, the team at Claron became acutely aware of the gaps in the healthcare system, devoting ourselves to understanding clients and delivering excellence in testing and care. As a result, we are recruiting sales executives who are passionate, love what they do, and are committed to helping us grow our testing business.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficient in verbal and written English language
- Knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to read, write, and effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
- Telephone etiquette
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the
- Ability to work as part of a team and take the initiative independent of direct supervision
- Physical demands: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing,
and standing for at least two consecutive hours.
- Customer service focus
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
- Experience in Sales and Customer Service, required
- Professional appearance and presentation at all times (you are the face, the enthusiasm, the energy that will help fluctuate each appointment)
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with new people
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service
- Available to work a variety of hours, which may include early mornings, evenings, and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- BS degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
If you are the right candidate for this job, kindly send a short cover letter and your CV to: