This role is responsible for assisting our doctors with diagnosis and monitoring of various conditions of clients, ranging from pelvis/obstetrics, abdominopelvic, doppler, etc.
- Explaining sonographic procedures to clients, answering questions, preparing clients by applying gel to the skin, and positioning clients on the bed.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate setting and adjusting clients’ positions accordingly.
- Monitoring and caring for clients to ensure their safety and comfort during procedures.
- Selecting and examining images, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas,
and determining if the scope of the exam should be extended based on preliminary findings.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the physician.
- Completing the appropriate documentation and maintaining the client’s history and medical report.
- Ultrasound equipment maintenance and care.
- Any other duties assigned to you.
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma or degree certificate in medical sonography.
- Must have at least two (2) years of working experience.
- A license with a professional body may be advantageous (AHPC).
- Ability to work independently or cooperatively as a member of a team to complete task on schedule according to quality standards
- Must possess strong technical, communication, interpersonal, and client service skills.
- Ability to explain technical terms in a clear and understandable way.
- Must have good eyesight and pay attention to details.
- Strong analytical, judgment, and decision-making skills.
- Should be alert, observant, and responsible.
- Integrity – truthful, trustworthy, and reliable.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and CV to email@example.com with the caption “SONOGRAPHER”. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted