Covid-19 Testing Simplified in 3 steps!
Choose your preferred test type
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19
SYMPTOMS OF CORONA VIRUS
Symptoms may take up to 14 days to appear after exposure to COVID-19. This is the longest known incubation period for this disease.
HOW IT IS SPREAD
Coronaviruses are most commonly spread from an infected person through:
- Respiratory droplets when you cough or sneeze
- Close personal contact, such as touching or shaking hands
- Touching something with the virus on it, then touching your eyes, nose or mouth before washing your hands
These viruses are not known to spread through ventilation systems or through water.
How do we prevent Covid-19?
PREVENTION OF CORONAVIRUS
The best way to prevent the spread of infections is to:
Wash Your Hands
Cover Your Mouth
Clean and Disinfect
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have been exposed to somebody who just tested positive for COVID, you should take a test between 1-3 weeks. The incubation period of the virus is 14 days after which it can easily be detected in the tests without the risk of a false positive.
Following an exposure, you are advised to self-isolate immediately, so as to protect the people around you from the risk of getting infected.
- PCR Test (Results in 4 - 6 hours) - GH₵250
- PCR Test (Results in 1 - 2 hours) - GH₵400
- COVID Travel Certificate PCR (Results in 4 - 6 hours) - GH₵250
- COVID Travel Certificate PCR (Results in 1 - 2 hours) - GH₵400
- COVID Travel Certificate PCR (Results in 30 min - 1 hour) - GH₵550
- COVID Travel Certificate Antigen (Results in 15 - 30 mins) - GH₵150
- Routine Antigen Test (30 min - 1 hour) - GH₵100
- Home Testing - GH₵500
- Breathing difficulties
- Loss of smell